- The impact of HF-rTMS treatment on serotonin2A receptors in unipolar melancholic depression
- The influence of acute vagus nerve stimulation on regional brain perfusion in the normal dog, a micro-SPECT study
- Standardized additional metabolic activity (SAM): a new PET uptake quantitative parameter
- Recognition of anatomical predilection sites in canine elbow pathology on bone scans using micro-single photon emission tomography
- Nuclear medicine: investigation of renal function in small animal medicine
- Neuro-imaging the serotonin 2A receptor as a valid biomarker for canine behavioural disorders
- What's a brain: neuroanatomy and neurochemistry of anxiety disorders in dogs
- Can severely impaired cortical transit predict which children with pelvi-ureteric junction stenosis detected antenatally might benefit from pyeloplasty?
- A simple test to determine the quality of your clinical PET images
- A Cavalier King Charles dog with shadow chasing: clinical recovery and normalisation of the DAT binding after clomipramine treatment
- F-18 FDG PET in children: do we have enough counts?
- Effect of recombinant human TSH on the uptake of radioactive iodine (123I) by the thyroid gland in healthy beagles
- The effect of acquisition time on visual and semi-quantitative analysis of F-18 FDG PET studies in patients with head and neck cancer
HiSPECT allows recognition of specific anatomical areas affected in canine elbow pathology
2010) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF NUCLEAR MEDICINE AND MOLECULAR IMAGING. 37(suppl. 2). p.S456-S457 Mark(
- Determination of optimal sampling times for a two blood sample clearance method using 51Cr-EDTA in cats