- Pancreas preservation with HTK solution in the pig.
- Results of liver transplantation in function of certain risk factors associated with the indication: An approach to quality control?
- Histological assessment of combined chemoembolization and alcohol infusion for hepatocellular carcinoma in cirrhotic patients.
- The role of hepato-coeliac arterial reconstruction in porcine segmental pancreatic autotransplantation.
- Die sequentielle orthotope Lebertransplantation - Dominotransplantation
- Sequential orthotopic liver transplantation: domino transplantation.
- Liver transplantation by preservation of the caval flow with temporary porto-caval shunt or veno-venous bypass.
- Successful sequential orthotopic liver transplantation in the treatment of familial amyloidotic polyneuropathy.
- The course of shipped livers used as full size, reduced or split grafts.
Combined transarterial chemoembolization and percutaneous ethanol injection in hepatocellular carcinoma prior to transplantation
1997) LANGENBECKS ARCHIV FÜR CHIRURGIE. SUPPLEMENT II, KONGRESSBAND. 114. p.121-125 Mark(