- The course of shipped livers used as full size, reduced or split grafts.
Combined transarterial chemoembolization and percutaneous ethanol injection in hepatocellular carcinoma prior to transplantation
1997) LANGENBECKS ARCHIV FÜR CHIRURGIE. SUPPLEMENT II, KONGRESSBAND. 114. p.121-125 Mark(
- Organ sharing for shipped livers used as full-size, reduced, or split grafts.
- The role of chemoembolization before surgery in the treatment of small resectable liver metastasis from colorectal cancer
- Erfahrungen und Resultate der Lebertransplantation bei erweitertem Indicationsbereich (Alter > 55 Jahre, Alkoholische Leberzirrhose, Hepatozellulaires Karzinom)
- Liver transplantation for hepatocellular carcinoma with cirrosis: the initial experience and a preliminary report from the University of Ghent, Belgium
- Hepatic venous drainage complications after orthotopic liver transplantation with various hepato-caval anastomoses in adults and infants
- Early postoperative renal dysfunction after adult liver transplantation.
- Side-effects of chemo-embolisation with cisplatin in treatment of primary and secondary liver tumor
- Liver-transplantation for hepatocellular carcinoma with cirrhosis: the initial experience and a preliminary report from the university of Ghent, Belgium.