- Characterization of spontaneous cell death in monolayer cultures of primary hepatocytes
- Modulation of connexin signaling by bacterial pathogens and their toxins
- Calcium and connexin-based intercellular communication, a deadly catch?
- Connexin channels provide a target to manipulate brain endothelial calcium dynamics and blood brain barrier permeability
- Pannexin channels in ATP release and beyond: an unexpected rendezvous at the endoplasmic reticulum
- DNA methyltransferase 3a expression decreases during apoptosis in primary cultures of hepatocytes
- Connexin32 hemichannels contribute to the apoptotic-to-necrotic transition during Fas-mediated hepatocyte cell death
Gap junctional intercellular communication as a target for liver toxicity and carcinogenicity
2009) CRITICAL REVIEWS IN BIOCHEMISTRY AND MOLECULAR BIOLOGY. 44(4). p.201-222 Mark(
- Connexin-related signaling in cell death: to live or let die?
- Epigenetic regulation of gap junctional intercellular communication: more than a way to keep cells quiet?
- Ca2+ regulation of connexin 43 hemichannels in C6 glioma and glial cells
Calcium regulation of Connexin-43 hemichannel-mediated ATP release in glial cells
2009) Abstract Book 9th European Meeting on Glial Cells in Health and Disease. 57(S13). p.S65-S65 Mark(
- Biochemical characterisation of an in vitro model of hepatocellular apoptotic cell death.
- Cell death communication via connexin channels investigated in a C6 glioma cell model.
- Connexin 43 hemichannels contribute to the propagation of apoptotic cell death in a rat C6 glioma cell model.