- Response of the oxygen uptake efficiency slope to exercise training in patients with chronic heart failure
VE/Vco(2) slope and oxygen uptake efficiency slope in patients with coronary artery disease and intermediate peakVo(2)
2006) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF CARDIOVASCULAR PREVENTION & REHABILITATION. 13(6). p.916-923 Mark(
- Comparison among tomographic radionuclide ventriculography algorithms for computing left and right ventricular normal limits
- Tailored echocardiographic interventricular delay programming further optimizes left ventricular performance after cardiac resynchronization therapy
- Intracoronary injection of CD133-positive enriched bone marrow progenitor cells promotes cardiac recovery after recent myocardial infarction - Feasibility and safety
- Acute effects of interventricular delay programming upon left ventricular contractile performance in heart failure patients
- ECG diagnosis of native heart ventricular tachycardia in a heterotopic heart transplant recipient.