- Highlights of the ESPEN-ESPGHAN-ECFS Guidelines on Nutrition Care for Infants and Children With Cystic Fibrosis
- Preliminary results: should patients with cystic fibrosis count their fat-intake?
- Nutrition and pancreatic enzyme intake in patients with cystic fibrosis with distal intestinal obstruction syndrome
- Influencing factors of skeletal muscle weakness in adults with cystic fibrosis
- 239 Intake of pancreatic enzymes: Consistent with the guidelines?
- Skeletal muscle strength measurements in adult CF patients compared to controls
- 238 How are pancreatic enzymes distributed over mealtimes and meal types?
- Mucoviscidosegerelateerde diabetes mellitus
- No evidence for a provoking role of nutritinal factors in distal intestinal obstruction syndrome
No evidence for a provoking role of nutritional factors in distal intestinal obstruction syndrome
2013) TIJDSCHRIFT VAN DE BELGISCHE KINDERARTS = JOURNAL DU PEDIATRE BELGE. 15(1). p.63-63 Mark(
- An assessment of validity in entrepreneurship research
Vitamin D binding protein in cystic fibrosis patients in relation to serum vitamin D
2007) JOURNAL OF PEDIATRIC GASTROENTEROLOGY AND NUTRITION. 44(suppl. 1). p.344-344 Mark(
- Relation between fatty acid composition and clinical status/genotype in CF?
- Serum zinc concentrations of the CF population above the age of 4 years: a cross sectional evaluation
- Relation between fatty acid composition and clinical status or genotype in cystic fibrosis patients