- Book review of Bourquin, Laurent, Philippe Hamon, Alain Hugon, and Yann Lagadec (eds.). La politique par les armes: conflits internationaux et politisation (XVe-XIXe siècle). Histoire. Rennes: Presses universitaires de Rennes, 2014. 324 p. ISBN 9782753528772.
Cross-border reproductive care for law evasion: should physicians be allowed to help infertility patients evade the law of their own country?
2016) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF OBSTETRICS & GYNECOLOGY AND REPRODUCTIVE BIOLOGY. 202. p.101-105 Mark(
- Participatory versatility in Flanders : a multiple correspondence analysis
- Musculoskeletal injuries in physical education versus non-physical education teachers: a prospective study
- Why your stigma isn't hired: a dual-process framework of interview bias
- Rising powers and economic crisis in the Euro area
- Failures to change stimulus evaluations by means of subliminal approach and avoidance training
- Availability and actual use in the Belgian market of potentially inappropriate medications (PIMs) from the EU(7)-PIM list
- Dissecting the square into five congruent parts
- Is the clean development mechanism delivering benefits to the poorest communities in the developing world? : a critical evaluation and proposals for reform