- Accumulation of uraemic toxins is reflected only partially by estimated GFR in paediatric patients with chronic kidney disease
- Comparing serial, and choice task stated and inferred attribute non-attendance methods in food choice experiments
- International migration : pacifier or trigger for military conflicts?
- Quantifying individual and collective influences of soil properties on crop yield
- Review of transmission routes of 24 infectious diseases preventable by biosecurity measures and comparison of the implementation of these measures in pig herds in six European countries
- Facing a new face : an interpretative phenomenological analysis of the experiences of a blind face transplant patient and his partner
- Imaging heritage and other metal surfaces with X-ray excited optical microscopy
- Female migration : a way out of discrimination?
Evaluation of natural quartz and zeolitic tuffs for As(V) removal from aqueous solutions : a mechanistic approach
2018) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY. 15(1). p.217-230 Mark(
- To IMPRES or to EXPRES? Exploiting comparative judgments to measure and visualize implicit and explicit preferences