- Managing the whole landscape: historical, hybrid, and novel ecosystems
- A GIS approach towards estimating tourist's off-road use in a mountainous protected area of Northwest Yunnan, China
- Putting domestic gardens on the agenda using empirical spatial data: the case of Flanders
- Conservation opportunities across the world's anthromes
- Tree diversity in cacao agroforests in San Alejandro, Peruvian Amazon
Ecology and evolution of the African Great Lakes and their faunas
2014) Annual Review of Ecology, Evolution, and Systematics. 45. p.519-545 Mark(
- Primed for change: developing ecological restoration for the 21st century
- Gender, biodiversity and climate change: some aspects of the legal and policy dimension
- Reappearance of old growth elements in lowland woodlands in northern Belgium: do the associated species follow?
- 'Smart regulation': can policy instrument design solve forest policy aims of expansion and sustainability in Flanders and the Netherlands?