- Tribute to Dr Jacques Rogge : muscle activity and fatigue during hiking in Olympic dinghy sailing
- Initial foot contact and related kinematics affect impact loading rate in running
- Development and optimization of an injury prevention intervention for physical education teachers
Cyclic movement frequency is associated with muscle typology in athletes
2017) SCANDINAVIAN JOURNAL OF MEDICINE & SCIENCE IN SPORTS. 27(2). p.223-229 Mark(
- Magnitude and spatial distribution of impact intensity under the foot relates to initial foot contact pattern
- Reducing the metabolic cost of walking with an ankle exoskeleton : interaction between actuation timing and power
Is Achilles tendon blood flow related to foot pronation?
2017) SCANDINAVIAN JOURNAL OF MEDICINE & SCIENCE IN SPORTS. 27(12). p.1970-1977 Mark(
- Effects of a multifactorial injury prevention intervention in physical education teachers : a randomized controlled trial
- The better the distance runner, the more slow-twitch muscle typology?
- A multifactorial injury prevention intervention reduces injury incidence in Physical Education Teacher Education students