Pitfalls in prediction modeling for normal tissue toxicity in radiation therapy: an illustration with the individual radiation sensitivity and mammary carcinoma risk factor investigation cohorts
2016) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 95(5). p.1466-1476 Mark(
- γ-H2AX foci as in vivo effect biomarker in children emphasize the importance to minimize x-ray doses in paediatric CT imaging
- Organ doses and radiation risk of computed tomographic coronary angiography in a clinical patient population: how do low-dose acquisition modes compare?
- The first gamma-H2AX biodosimetry intercomparison exercise of the developing European biodosimetry network RENEB
- Operational guidance for radiation emergency response organisations in Europe for using biodosimetric tools developed in EU MULTIBIODOSE project
- Realising the European network of biodosimetry: RENEB-status quo
- Analysis of metal artifact reduction tools for dental hardware in CT scans of the oral cavity: kVp, iterative reconstruction, dual-energy CT, metal artifact reduction software: does it make a difference?
- Correlation of clinical and physical-technical image quality in chest CT: a human cadaver study applied on iterative reconstruction
- Novel X-ray imaging technology enables significant patient dose reduction in interventional cardiology while maintaining diagnostic image quality
- EPI-CT: in vitro assessment of the applicability of the γ-H2AX-foci assay as cellular biomarker for exposure in a multicentre study of children in diagnostic radiology