- Pseudomonas cichorii as the causal agent of midrib rot, an emerging disease of greenhouse-grown butterhead lettuce in Flanders
- Influence of storage conditions on the growth of Pseudomonas species in refrigerated raw milk
- Diversity of aerobic spore-forming bacteria in raw milk from organic and conventional dairy farms
- Toxicity and spoilage potentials of aerobe spore-forming isolates from raw milk
Pseudomonads associated with midrib rot and soft rot of butterhead lettuce and endive
2005) COMMUNICATIONS IN AGRICULTURAL AND APPLIED BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES. 70. p.101-109 Mark(
- Bioaugmentation of activated sludge to enhance 3-chloroaniline degradation.
- Isolation of chloroaniline degrading strains and their application in bioaugmentation of activated sludge.