- Development of a nanoscale liquid-chromatography/electrospray mass spectrometry methodology for the detection and identification of DNA-adducts
- Analysis of DNA adducts in DNA hydrolysates by capillary zone electrophoresis and capillary zone electrophoresis electrospray mass spectrometry.
Phenylglycidyl ether adducts of 2'-deoxycytidine and 2'-deoxyadenosine: Stability in solution and structure analysis by electrospray tandem mass spectrometry.
1996) JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN SOCIETY FOR MASS SPECTROMETRY. 7(7). p.682-691 Mark(
- THERMOSPRAY LIQUID-CHROMATOGRAPHY MASS-SPECTROMETRY OF THE DNA-ADDUCTS FORMED BETWEEN 2'-DEOXYNUCLEOSIDES AND BISPHENOL-A-DIGLYCIDYL ETHER.
- Thermospray LC-MS of some DNA adduets found between 2'-deoxynucleosides and bisphenol A diglycidylether
- EVALUATION OF LIQUID-CHROMATOGRAPHY THERMOSPRAY MASS-SPECTROMETRY IN THE DETERMINATION OF SOME PHENYLGLYCIDYL ETHER 2'-DEOXYNUCLEOSIDE ADDUCTS.
- Evaluation of Thermospray - Liquid Chromatography in the Analysis of Some 2' - Deoxynucleoside - Phenylglycidylether adducts. J. Chromatography, 647, 211-218 (1993).
- Evaluation of TSP LC - MS in the analysis of some 2' - Deoxynucleoside -PGE adducts. Abstract of 9th Montreux Symposium on LC-MS, Montreux, 4-6 November, 1992.