- Voluntary inhibition of pain avoidance behavior
- A chain-retrieval model for voluntary task switching
- Valence, arousal, and cognitive control: a voluntary task-switching study
- Role of endogenous and exogenous factors in voluntary task switching
- Voluntary task switching under load: contribution of top-down and bottom-up factors in goal-directed behavior
- Persisting activation in voluntary task switching: it all depends on the instructions
- Is advance reconfiguration in voluntary task switching affected by the design employed?
- Investigating the role of conflict resolution in memory updating by means of the one-back choice RT task
- PIXELATING FAMILIAR PEOPLE IN THE MEDIA: SHOULD MASKING BE TAKEN AT FACE VALUE?
Short cue presentations encourage advance task preparation: A recipe to diminish the residual switch cost
2007) JOURNAL OF EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY-LEARNING MEMORY AND COGNITION. 33(2). p.342-356 Mark(