- South-South cooperation in health professional education : a literature review
- Do we reap what we sow? : exploring the association between the strength of European primary healthcare systems and inequity in unmet need
- Evaluatie Impulsfonds : rapport
- Pay-for-performance : beter niet aan beginnen?
- The contribution of primary care research to education, training and development of the primary healthcare workforce
- Training for impact : the socio-economic impact of a fit for purpose health workforce on communities
- Human resources for primary health care in sub-Saharan Africa: progress or stagnation?
- La consultation 'sans argent' chez le généraliste est une nécessité
- Primary care in cancer control: towards mature cancer care
The role of general practitioners and family physicians in the management of multimorbidity
2015) Management of comorbidity of mental and physical illness. In Key Issues in Mental Health 179. p.129-136 Mark(