The relevance and efficacy of metacognition for instructional design in the domain of mathematics
2017) ZDM-THE INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL ON MATHEMATICS EDUCATION . 49(4). p.613-623 Mark(
- Reading and listening progress in segregated primary schools : does ethnic and socioeconomic classroom composition matter?
- Performance grading and motivational functioning and fear in physical education : a self-determination theory perspective
- Effects of social pressure and child failure on parents’ use of control : an experimental investigation
- Does general parenting context modify adolescents' appraisals and coping with a situation of parental regulation? : the case of autonomy-supportive parenting
- Lower-track students’ sense of academic futility: Selection or effect?
- Promoting elementary school students’ autonomous reading motivation : effects of a teacher professional development workshop
Human resource architectures for new teachers in Flemish primary education
2016) EDUCATIONAL MANAGEMENT ADMINISTRATION & LEADERSHIP. 44(6). p.970-995 Mark(
- More ambitious educational choices in urban areas: a matter of local labour market characteristics?
- Reproducing monocultural education : ethnic majority staff’s discursive constructions of monocultural school practices