- Gastro-intestinal manifestations in cystic fibrosis patients
- Liquid Assets.
- Minimally invasive treatment of Hirschprung's disease: short and medium term results
- Oral DHA supplementation in deltaF 508 homozygous cystic fibrosis patients
- Zinc and essential fatty acid status and supplementation in cystic fibrosis patients
- Relation between fatty acid composition and clinical status or genotype in cystic fibrosis patients
- Relation between fatty acid composition and clinical status/genotype in CF?
- Behandeling van constipatie en anale incontinentie bij patiënten met spina bifida
- Serum zinc concentrations of the CF population above the age of 4 years: a cross sectional evaluation
- Quantitative ultrasound results at the fore-arm are independent of anthropometry in children and adolescents with cystic fibrosis
- Fore-arm speed of sound in cystic fibrosis patients: correlation with bone mineral density and cortical wall thickness assessed using pQCT
- sun exposure rather than oral supplements determines vitamin D levels (VDSL) in cystic fibrosis
Dietary habits related to bone disease in cystic fibrosis patients
2006) JOURNAL OF PEDIATRIC GASTROENTEROLOGY AND NUTRITION. 42(5). p.E107-E107 Mark(
- Acid stable amylolytic enzymes and lipases as components of pancreatic enzyme replacement therapy in cystic fibrosis
Gender differences in response to treatment in obese adolescents
2006) JOURNAL OF PEDIATRIC GASTROENTEROLOGY AND NUTRITION. 42(5). p.E82-E83 Mark(
- clinical Effect of zinc supplements in cystic fibrosis patients
- alimentary calcium intake by cystic fibrosis patients
- Docosahexaenoic Acid Trials in Cystic Fibrosis: a Review of the Rationale behind the Clinical Trials
- is livertransplantation indicated in metabolic disorders with neurological involvement? two case reports
- No evidence for provoking role of nutritional factors in distal intestinal obstruction syndrome (DIOS)
- Serum zinc concentration at diagnosis of cystic fibrosis and one year later
- Bone quantitative ultrasound (BQU) in cystic fibrosis: a feasability study
- gastroparesis in a baby with erbs palsy and phrenicus paralysis.
Oral vitamin K prophylaxis does not prevent late hemorrhagic disease of the newborn in PiZZ alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency
JOURNAL OF PEDIATRIC GASTROENTEROLOGY AND NUTRITION. 39. p.127-127 Mark
Control of fecal incontinence in patients with spina bifida.
JOURNAL OF PEDIATRIC GASTROENTEROLOGY AND NUTRITION. 39. p.231-231 Mark