- Gastro-intestinal manifestations in cystic fibrosis patients
- Liquid Assets.
- Minimally invasive treatment of Hirschprung's disease: short and medium term results
- Oral DHA supplementation in deltaF 508 homozygous cystic fibrosis patients
- Zinc and essential fatty acid status and supplementation in cystic fibrosis patients
- Relation between fatty acid composition and clinical status or genotype in cystic fibrosis patients
- Relation between fatty acid composition and clinical status/genotype in CF?
- Behandeling van constipatie en anale incontinentie bij patiënten met spina bifida
- Serum zinc concentrations of the CF population above the age of 4 years: a cross sectional evaluation
- Quantitative ultrasound results at the fore-arm are independent of anthropometry in children and adolescents with cystic fibrosis
- Fore-arm speed of sound in cystic fibrosis patients: correlation with bone mineral density and cortical wall thickness assessed using pQCT
- sun exposure rather than oral supplements determines vitamin D levels (VDSL) in cystic fibrosis
- Acid stable amylolytic enzymes and lipases as components of pancreatic enzyme replacement therapy in cystic fibrosis
- clinical Effect of zinc supplements in cystic fibrosis patients
- alimentary calcium intake by cystic fibrosis patients
- Docosahexaenoic Acid Trials in Cystic Fibrosis: a Review of the Rationale behind the Clinical Trials
- No evidence for provoking role of nutritional factors in distal intestinal obstruction syndrome (DIOS)
- Serum zinc concentration at diagnosis of cystic fibrosis and one year later
- is livertransplantation indicated in metabolic disorders with neurological involvement? two case reports
- Bone quantitative ultrasound (BQU) in cystic fibrosis: a feasability study
- gastroparesis in a baby with erbs palsy and phrenicus paralysis.
- Dietary habits related to bone disease in cystic fibrosis patients
- Gender differences in response to treatment in obese adolescents
Oral vitamin K prophylaxis does not prevent late hemorrhagic disease of the newborn in PiZZ alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency
JOURNAL OF PEDIATRIC GASTROENTEROLOGY AND NUTRITION. 39. p.127-127 Mark
Control of fecal incontinence in patients with spina bifida.
JOURNAL OF PEDIATRIC GASTROENTEROLOGY AND NUTRITION. 39. p.231-231 Mark