- Steam/CO2 reforming of methane. Carbon formation and gasification on catalysts with various potassium contents.
- Steam/CO2 reforming of methane. Carbon filament formation by the boudouard reaction and gasification by CO2, by H-2, and by steam: Kinetic study.
- Kinetic modeling of the methanol to olefins process, 2 : experimental results, model discrimination and parameter estimation
- The effect of pore blockage on the diffusivity in ZSM5: a percolation approach.
- Kinetic modeling of the methanol to olefins process, 1 : model formulation
- The influence of dimethyl disulfide on naphtha steam cracking
- Supercritical Fischer-Tropsch synthesis: The effect of nonideality of the reaction mixture on the reaction rate.
- Production of Synthesis Gas by Steam- and C02-reforming of Natural Gas.
- Hydrocracking and isomerization of n-paraffin mixtures and a hydrotreated gasoil on Pt/ZSM-22: confirmation of pore mouth and key-lock catalysis in liquid phase.
- Coke formation and gasification in the catalytic dehydrogenation of ethylbenzene.
- A catalytic route for aromatics production from LPG.
- TAP study of the mechanism and kinetics of the adsorption and combustion of methane on Ni/Al2O3 and NiO/Al2O3.
- A DRIFTS study of the stability and reactivity of adsorbed CO species on a Rh/gamma-Al2O3 catalyst with a very low metal content.
- TAP study of the sorption of CO and CO2 on gamma Al2O3.
Anticoking coatings for high temperature petrochemical reactors.
1999) OIL & GAS SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY-REVUE DE L INSTITUT FRANCAIS DU PETROLE. 54(3). p.375-385 Mark(
- Application of a single-event kinetic model in the simulation of an industrial riser reactor for the catalytic cracking of vacuum gas oil.
- Kinetic modeling of acid-catalyzed oil refining processes.
- The conversion of methanol to olefins: a transient kinetic study.
- TAP study of the sorption of H-2 and O-2 on Rh/gamma-Al2O3.
Kinetic modeling of paraffins hydrocracking based upon elementary steps and the single event concept.
1999) REACTION KINETICS AND THE DEVELOPMENT OF CATALYTIC PROCESSES. 122. p.333-340 Mark(