The effectiveness of mass fractal catalysts.
1997) FRACTALS-AN INTERDISCIPLINARY JOURNAL ON THE COMPLEX GEOMETRY OF NATURE. 5(3). p.493-505 Mark(
- Molecular analysis of the sulphur components in a light cycle oil of a catalytic cracking unit by gas chromatography with mass spectrometric and atomic emission detection.
- Kinetic study of the hydrodenitrogenation of pyridine and piperidine on a NiMo catalyst.
- A semi-analytical solution for concentration profiles inside a catalyst particle in the presence of coke formation.
- Coke formation in catalytic processes: Kinetics and catalyst deactivation.
- A simple method of estimating surface reaction rates by moment analysis of TAP reactor pulse experiments; Application to benzene hydrogenation.
- Simulation of decoking of thermal cracking coils by steam/air-mixtures.
- Selective key-lock catalysis in dimethylbranching of alkanes on ton type zeolites.
- Advanced modeling of riser-type catalytic cracking reactors.
- A probabilistic model for the deactivation of a dual function catalyst by coke formation accounting for reaction and surface migration.