- TAP study of the sorption of H-2 and O-2 on Rh/gamma-Al2O3.
Kinetic modeling of paraffins hydrocracking based upon elementary steps and the single event concept.
1999) REACTION KINETICS AND THE DEVELOPMENT OF CATALYTIC PROCESSES. 122. p.333-340 Mark(
- Hydrocracking of isoheptadecanes on Pt/H-ZSM-22: An example of pore mouth catalysis.
- Methane adsorption on Rh/Al2O3.
- Simulation and comparison of the run length of an ethane cracking furnace with reactor tubes of circular and elliptical cross sections.
- Hydrodesulfurization of 4-methyldibenzothiophene and 4,6-dimethyldibenzothiophene on a CoMo/Al2O3 catalyst: Reaction network and kinetics.
- A hybrid genetic algorithm for the estimation of parameters in detailed kinetic models.
- Kinetic modeling of hydrodesulfurization of oil fractions: Light cycle oil.
- Kinetics of the catalytic removal of the sulphur components from the light cycle oil of a catalytic cracking unit.
- XPD investigation of V2O5/TiO2 anatase model catalysts.