- Effects of bromoethansulphonic acid and monensin on in vitro fermentation pattern of non-fasted rabbits.
- Biomass and nutrient cycling of a highly productive Corsican pine stand on former heathland in northern Belgium
- Biotransformation of citral and nerol by spores of Penicillium digitatum.
- Dynamic Preisach modelling of ferromagnetic under distorted flux excitations.
- Negative feedback in information dialogues: identification, classification and problem-solving procedures.
- Erosional offshore sand ridges and lowstand shorefaces: Examples from tide- and wave-dominated environments of France.
Standardizing relative impacts: Estimating the quality of research from citation counts.
1998) JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN SOCIETY FOR INFORMATION SCIENCE. 49(10). p.932-941 Mark(
- Alendronate for the prevention and treatment of glucocorticoid-induced osteoporosis.
- Late Cenozoic seismic stratigraphy and glacial geological development of the East Greenland and Svalbard Barents Sea continental margins.
- Identification of porcine Serpulina strains in routine diagnostic bacteriology.
- Conservative and surgical treatment of tibial fractures in cattle.
- Effect of extracellular ionic calcium and magnesium on opsonic and non-opsonic phagocytosis of Escherichia coli bovine blood polymorphonuclear leucocytes.
- White spot formation under orthodontic bands cemented with glass ionomer with or without Fluor Protector (R).
- A Dutch medical language processor: part II: evaluation.
- Parallel visual and memory processes
- Feeding preference and population growth of Asplanchna brightwelli (Rotifera) offered two non-evasive prey rotifers.
- Kinetic studies of coke formation and removal on HP40 in cycled atmospheres at high temperatures.
- Off-line verification of the day-to-day three-dimensional table position variation for radiation treatments of the head and neck region using an immobilization mask.
- Is there a simple proof?
- A partition function difference related to chiral discrimination.
- Triamcinolone acetonide nasal spray (Nasacort (R)) in the treatment of seasonal and perennial allergic rhinitis.
- Cognitive, emotional and psychosomatic complaints and their relation to emotional status and personality following cardiac surgery.
- In vitro expression of adhesion receptors and diapedesis by polymorphonuclear neutrophils during experimentally induced Streptococcus uberis mastitis.
- Regulation of rotifer species by invertebrate predators in a hypertrophic lake: Selective predation on egg-bearing females and induction of morphological defences.
- Particle-hole excitations in the interacting boson models IBM-2 and IBM-3.
- 5'- and 3'-sequences of satellite tobacco necrosis virus RNA promoting translation in tobacco
- Resistance of concrete with limestone sand or polymer additions to feed acids.
- Some consequences of a result of Brouwer.
- Heterogeneous photobleaching in confocal microscopy caused by differences in refractive index and excitation mode.
- Micronucleus frequencies in cytokinesis-blocked human B lymphocytes after low dose gamma-irradiation.
- Applications of molecular genetics for biosynthesis of novel lignins
- Review article: bone and joint diseases in inflammatory bowel disease.
- Comparison of three fatty meals in healthy normolipidaemic men: high post-prandial retinyl ester response to soybean oil.
- The roller compaction of different types of lactose.
- Studies in tropical African Lactarius species, 5: a synopsis of the subgenus Lactifluus (Burl.) Hesler & A.H. Sm. emend.
- Identification of cat sequences required for intron-dependent gene expression in maize cells
- An experimental infection with a classical swine fever virus in weaner pigs - II. The use of serological data to estimate the day of virus introduction in natural outbreaks.
- Novel Vectors for gene delivery formed by self-assembly of DNA with poly(L-lysine) grafted with hydrophilic polymers.
- Gene transfer in soil systems using microcosms.
- The European Respiratory Society study on chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (EUROSCOP): recruitment methods and strategies.
- Human neuropeptide YY1 receptors exert unequal control of the extracellular acidification rate in different.
- Bessel polynomial expansions in spaces of holomorphic functions.
- The place of intermittent hemodialysis in the treatment of acute renal failure in the ICU patient.
- Effect of the addition of Peptostreptococcus productus ATCC 35244 on reductive acetogenesis in the ruminal ecosystem after inhibition of methanogenesis by cell-free supernatant of Lactobacillus plantarum 80.
- Methods for sputum induction and analysis of induced sputum: a method for assessing airway inflammation in asthma.
- Glutathione homeostasis in plants: implications for environmental sensing and plant development
- Impact of previous aspergillosis on the outcome of bone marrow transplantation.
Environmental impact and mechanisms of the biological clogging of saturated soils and aquifer materials.
1998) CRITICAL REVIEWS IN ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY. 28(2). p.123-191 Mark(
Comparison of fluorescein and indocyanine green angiography in angioid streaks.
1998) GRAEFES ARCHIVE FOR CLINICAL AND EXPERIMENTAL OPHTHALMOLOGY. 236(5). p.346-353 Mark(
- Low levels of sex hormone-binding globulin and testosterone are associated with smaller, denser low density lipoproteins in normoglycemic men - Commentary.
Development of the logical observation identifier names and codes (LOINC) vocabulary.
1998) JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN MEDICAL INFORMATICS ASSOCIATION. 5(3). p.276-292 Mark(
- Synthesis and thermal properties of poly(ethylene glycol)-poly(epsilon-caprolactone) copolymers.
- Retrovirally transduced CD34(++) human cord blood cells generate T cells expressing high levels of the retroviral encoded green fluorescent protein marker in vitro.
- Fractionation of nitro and hydroxy polynuclear aromatic hydrocarbons from extracts of air particulates by supercritical fluid chromatography.
- In vitro study of TMAO reduction by Shewanella putrefaciens isolated from cod fillets packed in modified atmosphere.
- Capacitor mismatch compensation for the quasi-passive switched-capacitor DAC
- Biodistribution and dosimetry of carbon-11-methoxyprogabidic acid, a possible ligand for GABA-receptors in the brain.
- Synthesis of 3,3-dimethylazetidine-2-carboxylic acid and some derivatives.
- Efforts by industry toward standardization of serum estradiol-17 beta measurements.
- An overview of fuzzy quantifiers. (I). Interpretations.
- Left ventricular perfusion deficit in patients with cystic fibrosis.
- External quality assessment (EQA) of Belgian clinical laboratories. The telematics paradigm.
- An overview of fuzzy quantifiers. (II). Reasoning and applications.
A new iterative diakoptics-based multilevel moments method for planar circuits.
1998) IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON MICROWAVE THEORY AND TECHNIQUES. 46(3). p.280-291 Mark(
- CP methods for the Schrodinger equation revisited.
- Detection and identification of Lactobacillus lindneri from brewery environments.
- Examination of the oral cavity and dental care for horses.
- Susceptibility of different Serpulina species in pigs to antimicrobial agents.
- Roller compaction and tableting of microcrystalline cellulose drug mixtures.
- Characterization of tropical tree rhizobia and description of Mesorhizobium plurifarium sp. nov.
- Miniaturization of capillary electrophoresis systems using micromachining techniques.
Deafness caused by didanosine.
1998) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF CLINICAL MICROBIOLOGY & INFECTIOUS DISEASES. 17(3). p.214-215 Mark(
- Effects of different test conditions on MICs of food animal growth-promoting antibacterial agents for enterococci.
- Characteristics of a commercially available film digitizer and their significance for film dosimetry.
- A plea for the use of Lukasiewicz triplets in the definition of fuzzy preference structures. (I). General argumentation.
- Mucosal delivery of murine interleukin-2 (IL-2) and IL-6 by recombinant strains of Lactococcus lactis coexpressing antigen and cytokine.
- Sensors to monitor biological nitrogen removal and activated sludge settling.
- Abnormal thymocyte development and generation of autoreactive T cells in mixed and cortical thymomas.
The metazoan meiofauna in its biogeochemical environment: The case of an Antarctic coastal sediment.
1998) JOURNAL OF THE MARINE BIOLOGICAL ASSOCIATION OF THE UNITED KINGDOM. 78(2). p.411-434 Mark(
- Inhaled steroids compared with disodium cromoglycate in preschool children with episodic viral wheeze.
- Editorial Preface.
- Evaluation of the enantioselective possibilities of sulfated cyclodextrins for the separation of aspartyl di- and tripeptides in capillary electrophoresis.
- Poly(vinyl ethers) as building blocks for new materials.
- In-vitro characterization of the cytochrome P450 isoenzymes involved in the back oxidation and N-dealkylation of reduced haloperidol.
- Time course of catalase and superoxide dismutase during acclimatization and growth of micropropagated Calathea and Spathiphyllum plants.
- Validity of linear regression in method comparison studies: is it limited by the statistical model or the quality of the analytical input data?
- Differential activation of phospholipases during necrosis or apoptosis: A comparative study using tumor necrosis factor and anti-Fas antibodies.
- Bruck syndrome: neonatal presentation and natural course in three patients.
- The glutathione-deficient, cadmium-sensitive mutant, cad2-1, of Arabidopsis thaliana is deficient in gamma-glutamylcysteine synthetase.
- Sulcotrione soil persistence and mobility in summer maize and winter wheat crops.
- Dysregulation of the E-cadherin/catenin complex by irreversible mutations in human carcinomas.
- An analytic procedure to estimate the benefits of a particular type of personnel classification decision.
- Allorhizobium undicola gen. nov., sp. nov., nitrogen-fixing bacteria that efficiently nodulate Neptunia natans in Senegal.
- Differentiating attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder from pervasive developmental disorder not otherwise specified.
- Prenatal diagnosis of pyruvate carboxylase deficiency by direct measurement of catalytic activity on chorionic villi samples.
- A new total variation diminishing scheme for the calculation of one-dimensional flow in inlet and exhaust pipes of internal combustion engines.
- Detection of antibiotics in muscle tissue with microbiological inhibition tests: effects of the matrix.
- Chemiluminometric beta-galactosidase detection as a basis for a tetracycline screening test in milk.
- On a numerical model for diffusion-controlled growth and dissolution of spherical precipitates.