- Determination of the deep inelastic contribution to the generalised Gerasimov-Drell-Hearn integral for the proton and neutron.
- Nature of aquananoassociates in hydrogels based on cross-linked poly-N-vinylcaprolactam.
- Nematodes from the Strait of Magellan and the Beagle Channel (Chile): description of four new species of the Comesomatidae.
- Kinetic studies of coke formation and removal on HP40 in cycled atmospheres at high temperatures.
- Off-line verification of the day-to-day three-dimensional table position variation for radiation treatments of the head and neck region using an immobilization mask.
- Is there a simple proof?
- A partition function difference related to chiral discrimination.
- Triamcinolone acetonide nasal spray (Nasacort (R)) in the treatment of seasonal and perennial allergic rhinitis.
- Cognitive, emotional and psychosomatic complaints and their relation to emotional status and personality following cardiac surgery.
- In vitro expression of adhesion receptors and diapedesis by polymorphonuclear neutrophils during experimentally induced Streptococcus uberis mastitis.
- Regulation of rotifer species by invertebrate predators in a hypertrophic lake: Selective predation on egg-bearing females and induction of morphological defences.
- Particle-hole excitations in the interacting boson models IBM-2 and IBM-3.
- 5'- and 3'-sequences of satellite tobacco necrosis virus RNA promoting translation in tobacco
- Resistance of concrete with limestone sand or polymer additions to feed acids.
- Some consequences of a result of Brouwer.
- Heterogeneous photobleaching in confocal microscopy caused by differences in refractive index and excitation mode.
- Micronucleus frequencies in cytokinesis-blocked human B lymphocytes after low dose gamma-irradiation.
- Applications of molecular genetics for biosynthesis of novel lignins
- Review article: bone and joint diseases in inflammatory bowel disease.
- Comparison of three fatty meals in healthy normolipidaemic men: high post-prandial retinyl ester response to soybean oil.
- The roller compaction of different types of lactose.
- Characterization of tropical tree rhizobia and description of Mesorhizobium plurifarium sp. nov.
- Miniaturization of capillary electrophoresis systems using micromachining techniques.
- PCR-based detection of the causal agent of watermark disease in willows (Salix spp.).
- Reducing dust and improving granule and tablet quality in the roller compaction process.
ENDOR identification of a Rh+ centre in solution-grown NaCl.
1998) JOURNAL OF THE CHEMICAL SOCIETY-FARADAY TRANSACTIONS. 94(19). p.2999-3002 Mark(
- Evaluation of current wet sludge disintegration techniques.
- The effect of reuterin on Listeria monocytogenes and Escherichia coli 0157: H7 in milk and cottage cheese.
- On the use of subword parallelism in medical image processing.
- Mizolastine therapy also has an effect on nasal blockade in perennial allergic rhinoconjunctivitis.
- Cadmium uptake by cucumber plants as affected by fluctuations in nutrient solution cadmium concentration during growth.
- Post-wuerm deglaciation in the lacustrine environments of the western end of the Lake Geneva basin (western Switzerland and France).
Agglomeration tendency during top-spray fluidized bed coating with gums
1998) FOOD SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY-LEBENSMITTEL-WISSENSCHAFT & TECHNOLOGIE. 31(6). p.576-584 Mark(
- Differentiation of EL4 lymphoma cells by tumoral environment is associated with inappropriate expression of the large chondroitin sulfate proteoglycan PG-M and the tumor-associated antigen HTgp-175.
- The effect of vaccination against Mycoplasma hyopneumoniae in pig herds with a continuous production system.
- Nonselective adsorption of block copolymers and the effect of block incompatibility.
- Energy distributions and yields of long range alpha particles emitted during spontaneous fission of Pu-238,Pu-240,Pu-242,Pu-244 isotopes.
- Magnetic dipole moments near Sn-132: Measurement on isomeric 11/2(-) states in odd-A Te-131 and Te-133 by NMR/ON.
- A condition for commutativity.
- Preparative capillary zone electrophoresis in combination with off-line graphite furnace atomic absorption for the analysis of DNA complexes formed by a new aminocoumarine platinum (II) compound.
- Gelsolin and functionally similar actin-binding proteins are regulated by lysophosphatidic acid.
- Groups of projectivities of generalized quadrangles.
- Bioavailability of hydrochlorothiazide: Conventional versus freeze-dried tablets.
- Evaluation of the enantioselective possibilities of sulfated cyclodextrins for the separation of aspartyl di- and tripeptides in capillary electrophoresis.
- Poly(vinyl ethers) as building blocks for new materials.
- In-vitro characterization of the cytochrome P450 isoenzymes involved in the back oxidation and N-dealkylation of reduced haloperidol.
- Time course of catalase and superoxide dismutase during acclimatization and growth of micropropagated Calathea and Spathiphyllum plants.
- Genetic heterogeneity of neuroblastoma studied by comparative genomic hybridization.
- MRI findings in a neonate with cerebellar agenesis.
- Personality and risk of cancer in men with coronary heart disease.
- A simple mathematical formula for custom-made croissant tissue expanders.
- Effect of anatomical location on the composition of fatty acids in double-muscled Belgian Blue cows.
- Early development of the zebrafish (Danio rerio) pharyngeal dentition (Teleostei, Cyprinidae)
- Effect of vitamin C and astaxanthin on stress and disease resistance of postlarval tiger shrimp, Penaeus monodon (Fabricius).
- Ballistic electron emission microscopy study of barrier height inhomogeneities introduced in Au/n-Si Schottky contacts by a HF pretreatment.
- Low-energy and low-momentum representation of the virtual Compton scattering amplitude.
- Capillary electrophoresis and capillary electrophoresis electrospray - mass spectroscopy for the analysis of heterocyclic amines.
- In-vitro maturation of human germinal vesicle stage oocytes: role of cumulus cells and epidermal growth factor in the culture medium.
- A simple method for high temporal resolution calcium imaging with dual excitation dyes
- Flow reduction of synthetic screens obtained with both a water and airflow apparatus.
- In vitro displacement by rat serum of adsorbed radiolabeled poloxamer and poloxamine copolymers from model and biodegradable nanospheres.
- Inhibition of calcitriol-induced monocyte CD14 expression by uremic toxins: Role of purines.
- The structure of spiral galaxies - II. Near-infrared properties of spiral arms.
- Hypericin-induced photosensitization of HeLa cells leads to apoptosis or necrosis - Involvement of cytochrome c and procaspase-3 activation in the mechanism of apoptosis.
- Effects of sucrose supply on growth and paraquat tolerance of the late-flowering gi-3 mutant
- Heavy metal concentrations in consecutive saturation extracts of dredged sediment derived surface soils.
- Anomalous ECG downloads from semi-automatic external defibrillators.
- Separation of chiral compounds by capillary electrophoresis.
- Residual effect of nitrogen fertilisation in a wheat-sunflower cropping sequence on a Vertisol under semi-arid Mediterranean conditions.
- Diversity and zoogeography of Rotifera (Monogononta) in a flood plain lake of the Ichilo River, Bolivia, with notes on little-known species.
- Family characteristics and health behaviours of adolescents and families.
- Synthesis of pyrrolizidines by cascade reactions of N-alkenylaziridinylmethyl radicals.
- Green's dyadics for bi-anisotropic media with similar medium dyadics.
Deafness caused by didanosine.
1998) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF CLINICAL MICROBIOLOGY & INFECTIOUS DISEASES. 17(3). p.214-215 Mark(
- Effects of different test conditions on MICs of food animal growth-promoting antibacterial agents for enterococci.
- Characteristics of a commercially available film digitizer and their significance for film dosimetry.
- A plea for the use of Lukasiewicz triplets in the definition of fuzzy preference structures. (I). General argumentation.
- Mucosal delivery of murine interleukin-2 (IL-2) and IL-6 by recombinant strains of Lactococcus lactis coexpressing antigen and cytokine.
- Sensors to monitor biological nitrogen removal and activated sludge settling.
- Abnormal thymocyte development and generation of autoreactive T cells in mixed and cortical thymomas.
The metazoan meiofauna in its biogeochemical environment: The case of an Antarctic coastal sediment.
1998) JOURNAL OF THE MARINE BIOLOGICAL ASSOCIATION OF THE UNITED KINGDOM. 78(2). p.411-434 Mark(
- Inhaled steroids compared with disodium cromoglycate in preschool children with episodic viral wheeze.
- Assessing the importance of the segmentation probability in segment-based speech recognition.
- Ageing Arab horses by their dentition.
- Retrospective study of tendon wounds of the distal limb segments in horses
The covalent structure of the blue copper-containing nitrite reductase from Achromobacter xylosoxidans.
1998) BIOCHEMICAL AND BIOPHYSICAL RESEARCH COMMUNICATIONS. 247(3). p.734-740 Mark(
- Gene transfer in soil systems using microcosms.
- The European Respiratory Society study on chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (EUROSCOP): recruitment methods and strategies.
- Human neuropeptide YY1 receptors exert unequal control of the extracellular acidification rate in different.
- Bessel polynomial expansions in spaces of holomorphic functions.
- The place of intermittent hemodialysis in the treatment of acute renal failure in the ICU patient.
- Effect of the addition of Peptostreptococcus productus ATCC 35244 on reductive acetogenesis in the ruminal ecosystem after inhibition of methanogenesis by cell-free supernatant of Lactobacillus plantarum 80.
- Methods for sputum induction and analysis of induced sputum: a method for assessing airway inflammation in asthma.
- Glutathione homeostasis in plants: implications for environmental sensing and plant development
- Impact of previous aspergillosis on the outcome of bone marrow transplantation.
Environmental impact and mechanisms of the biological clogging of saturated soils and aquifer materials.
1998) CRITICAL REVIEWS IN ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY. 28(2). p.123-191 Mark(
Comparison of fluorescein and indocyanine green angiography in angioid streaks.
1998) GRAEFES ARCHIVE FOR CLINICAL AND EXPERIMENTAL OPHTHALMOLOGY. 236(5). p.346-353 Mark(
- Low levels of sex hormone-binding globulin and testosterone are associated with smaller, denser low density lipoproteins in normoglycemic men - Commentary.
Development of the logical observation identifier names and codes (LOINC) vocabulary.
1998) JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN MEDICAL INFORMATICS ASSOCIATION. 5(3). p.276-292 Mark(