- Automatic imitation of pro- and antisocial gestures: Is implicit social behavior censored?
- On the grammaticalization of the deverbal epistemic pragmatic marker sabes. A study in recent language change.
- Downstream migration of European eel (Anguilla anguilla L.) in an anthropogenically regulated freshwater system : implications for management
- Intuitions in science education and the public understanding of science
Quantitive analysis of electric vehicle flexibility: A data-driven approach
2018) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ELECTRICAL POWER & ENERGY SYSTEMS. 95. p.451-462 Mark(
- A layerwise C 0 -type higher order shear deformation theory for laminated composite and sandwich plates
- After asthma : redefining airways diseases
- Worldwide trends in body-mass index, underweight, overweight, and obesity from 1975 to 2016 : a pooled analysis of 2416 population-based measurement studies in 128.9 million children, adolescents, and adults
- An experimental study using manipulated photographs to examine interactions between micro-scale environmental factors for children's cycling for transport