- Apollinaire's "Curiosities from the Front"
- Bridging Monuments: on repetition, time and articulated knowledge at The Bridge of Winds’ group.
- Thinking between Deleuze and Merleau-Ponty
- Non-donors’ attitudes towards sperm donation and their willingness to donate
- User-centered design of a collaborative, object oriented historical GI-platform
- Afterword : (Flipping) Nabokov in the classroom
- A monk’s tale : framing the fictional in John of Alta Silva's 'Dolopathos'
- Reconsidering religious migration and its impact : the problem of ‘Irish reform monks’ in tenth-century Lotharingia
- Design, explanation, and constitutive relevance
The articulus according to Latin grammarians up to the early Middle Ages : the complex interplay of tradition and innovation in grammatical doctrine
2018) GLOTTA-ZEITSCHRIFT FUR GRIECHISCHE UND LATEINISCHE SPRACHE. 94. p.127-152 Mark(