- Watergebruik in de glastuinbouw
- Study of temperature-independent variations in CO2 efflux rates in a young beech stem
- Relative humidity affecting sap flow and CO2 efflux rate at stem level: results of a young beech tree
- X-ray microCT as powerful tool to study wood anatomical characteristics
- Water use by young navel orange trees (Citrus sinensis (L.) Osbeck) in Zimbabwe
- CLA, een nieuw gezond vetzuur?
- Biosensors in horticultural research and production
- Switch of scope on spatial development perspectives for agriculture in urbanised and urbanising regions
CO2 efflux rates and xylem sap CO2 concentrations in detached branch segments of a young tree in relation to artificial sap flow
2004) COMMUNICATIONS IN AGRICULTURAL AND APPLIED BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES. 69(2). p.247-250 Mark(
Water stress induces changes in the proline content and up-regulates the activities of anti-oxidant enzymes in tomato leaves
2004) COMMUNICATIONS IN AGRICULTURAL AND APPLIED BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES. 69(2). p.27-30 Mark(
- How accurately can QT interval be measured in newborn infants?
- Using the Added Values of Online Media Production
- Female children and adolescents with type 1 diabetes have more pronounced early echocardiographic signs of diabetic carcdiomyopathy
- firstname.lastname@example.org. How public broadcasters use their websites in times of elections
- The relative Impact of exploratory Acquisition of Products and Interests in the Product Category on Domain specifec Innovativeness
- The influence of need for closure on media preferences of youngsters
- Nucleaire functionele beeldvorming bij anorexia nervosa
- Edmund Husserl.
- Immanuel Kant.