- Gonorrhoea in pregnancy. J. Obstet Gynecol., 1992, 12, 162-166.
- The impact of Sexually Transmitted Diseases and HIV infection on pregnancy outcome. J. Obstet. Gynec. East Cent. Afr., 1991, 9, pp. 55-57.
- Localization and transport of lipids in the avian ovarian follicular layers and the structural relationship of theca and granulosa to the basement-membrane
- Neuronal protein gene product 9.5 (IEF SSP 6104) is expressed in cultured human MRC-5 fibroblast of normal origin and is strongly down-regulated in their SV40 transformed counterparts
- A human high affinity interleukin-5 receptor (IL5R) is composed of an IL5-specific α chain and a β chain shared with the receptor for GM-CSF
Tumor necrosis factor-induced interleukin-6 expression and cytotoxicity follow a common signal transduction pathway in L929 cells
1991) BIOCHEMICAL AND BIOPHYSICAL RESEARCH COMMUNICATIONS. 178(3). p.993-1001 Mark(
- Purification and characterization of an activator protein for methanol dehydrogenase from thermotolerant Bacillus spp*
- Possible applications of insect antibacterial peptides
- Some molecular properties of human seminal transferrin (HSmT) in comparison with human serum transferrin (HSrT)
- Proteolytic interconversion and N-terminal sequences of the Citrobacter diversus major b-lactamases
- Human lysosomal a-glucosidase: characterisation of the catalytic site
- Fermentation of D-xylose by Clostridium butyricum LMG 1213tl in chemostats.
- Host parasite relationship in hydatidosis: Comparative analysis of hydatid cyst fluid and sheep scrum
- Ragged N-termini and other variants of class A ß-lactamases analysed by chromatofocusing
- Proposal for a new family, Campylobacteraceae
- A new species of Pardosa (Araneae, Lycosidae) from Zululand: preliminary report
Spinnen van Belgisch Lotharingen (Provincie Luxemburg, België)
1991) NIEUWSBRIEF VAN DE BELGISCHE ARACHNOLOGISCHE VERENIGING. 6(2). p.1-5 Mark(
- Contribution to the knowledge of the zoöplankton fauna of Cameroon: some new records of Rotifera
- In memoriam Adolf Caljon (1949-1990)