- Maritime ecosystem-based management in practice: lessons learned from the application of a generic spatial planning framework in Europe
- Short-term effects of fishery exclusion in offshore wind farms on macrofaunal communities in the Belgian Part of the North Sea
- The influence of Ge and In addition on the phase formation of CoCrCuFeNi high-entropy alloy thin films
- Generalized Fourier transforms arising from the enveloping algebras of sl(2) and osp(1|2)
- The Due diligence system in the EU’s Timber Regulation: non-tariff trade barrier or leverage effect?
- Criticality on the international scene: quo vadis?
- Friction and wear properties of jute/polyester composite systems
Lung function abnormalities in smokers with ischemic heart disease
2016) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY AND CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE. 194(5). p.568-576 Mark(
- RENEB: running the European network of biological dosimetry and physical retrospective dosimetry
- Microbial community abundance vs. activity in anaerobic digestion in relation to salt stress
- How different are pseudorabies virus isolates circulating in Belgian wild boar from domestic swine strains?: phylogenetic characterization and evaluation of their virulence and pathogenicity
- The harmonization process to set up and maintain an operational biological and physical retrospective dosimetry network: QA QM applied to the RENEB network
- Improving safe operation of organic rankine cycle units in automotive applications using model predictive control
- Isolated male epispadias: anatomic functional restoration is the primary goal
- Symptom clustering in hospitalised older palliative cancer patients