- Biophysical determinants of transcranial magnetic stimulation: effects of excitability and depth of targeted area
- Impulsive Action but Not Impulsive Choice Determines Problem Gambling Severity
- Critical Time Course of Right Frontoparietal Involvement in Mental Number Space
- Comparative incidence rates of mild adverse effects to transcranial magnetic stimulation
- Separating intentional inhibition of prepotent responses and resistance to proactive interference in alcohol-dependent individuals
- Fictitious Inhibitory Differences: How Skewness and Slowing Distort the Estimation of Stopping Latencies
- Are the Effects of Response Inhibition on Gambling Long-Lasting?
- On the Ability to Inhibit Thought and Action: General and Special Theories of an Act of Control
- Why decision making may not require awareness
Proactive and Reactive Stopping When Distracted: An Attentional Account
2014) JOURNAL OF EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY-HUMAN PERCEPTION AND PERFORMANCE. 40(4). p.1295-1300 Mark(
- Banishing the Control Homunculi in Studies of Action Control and Behavior Change
- The inhibitory control reflex
- Stopping to food can reduce intake. Effects of stimulus-specificity and individual differences in dietary restraint
- How Does Response Inhibition Influence Decision Making When Gambling?
- Evidence for capacity sharing when stopping