- Obscurity and confusion: nonreductionism in Descartes's biology and philosophy
- Humanitarian aid policy in the EU's external relations: the post-Lisbon framework
- Sex-signalling and mating type determination in the benthic pennate diatom Seminavis robusta
- Van webscraping tot collaboratieve planning: hoe een gedeelde ambitie leidt tot trandisciplinaire samenwerking
- Reading dismemberment: vitruvius, dinocrates, and the macrotext
- Comparative genome analysis of Pediococcus damnosus LMG 28219, a strain well-adapted to the beer environment
- Shifting public-private responsibilities in Flemish flood risk management. Towards a co-evolutionary approach.
Leuconostoc rapi sp nov., isolated from sous-vide-cooked rutabaga
2015) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SYSTEMATIC AND EVOLUTIONARY MICROBIOLOGY. 65(8). p.2586-2590 Mark(
Staphylococcus petrasii subsp. pragensis subsp. nov., occurring in human clinical material
2015) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SYSTEMATIC AND EVOLUTIONARY MICROBIOLOGY. 65(7). p.2071-2077 Mark(
- Super(woon)markten: transformatie van supermarktsites naar aantrekkelijke woonmilieus
- Microbial diversity and metabolite composition of Belgian red-brown acidic ales
Enterococcus bulliens sp. nov., a novel lactic acid bacterium isolated from camel milk
2015) ANTONIE VAN LEEUWENHOEK INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF GENERAL AND MOLECULAR MICROBIOLOGY. 108(5). p.1257-1265 Mark(
Bifidobacterium aquikefiri sp nov., isolated from water kefir
2016) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SYSTEMATIC AND EVOLUTIONARY MICROBIOLOGY. 66(3). p.1281-1286 Mark(
Formosa haliotis sp. nov., a brown-alga-degrading bacterium isolated from the gut of the abalone Haliotis gigantea
2015) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SYSTEMATIC AND EVOLUTIONARY MICROBIOLOGY. 65(12). p.4388-4393 Mark(
Classification of strain CCM 4446T as Rhodococcus degradans sp. nov.
2015) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SYSTEMATIC AND EVOLUTIONARY MICROBIOLOGY. 65(12). p.4381-4387 Mark(
- Entre guerre et affaires: pourquoi les doctrines militaires inspirent souvent le monde des affaires
- Les services de sécurité privée en Europe: faits et chiffres
- Linking individual's ecological footprint to their subjective well-being
- Wind resource mapping using landscape roughness and spatial interpolation methods
- Positive unanimous voting algorithm for focal cortical dysplasia detection on magnetic resonance image
- Abatement of volatile organic compounds by combined use of non-thermal plasma and heterogeneous catalysis
- The aura of the word in the early age of print (1450–1600)
- Highly diverse nirK genes comprise two major clades that harbour ammonium-producing denitrifiers
- From text to graphical summary: A product- and process- oriented assessment to explore the development in fifth and sixth graders' dynamic construction
- Stereotypes and human rights law
- The overlap between false belief and spatial reorientation in the temporo-parietal junction: The role of input modality and task
- Voluntary inhibition of pain avoidance behavior: an fMRI study
- Tics as a model of over-learned behavior: imitation and inhibition of facial tics
- Hydrogen induced mechanical degradation of high strength Fe-C-X alloys
- Het A-Document en het symbolisch geloof in een objectiverende hulpverlening
- Fractional order modeling of diffusion processes: a new approach for glucose concentration estimation
- Development and a validation of a charge sensitive Organic Rankine Cycle (ORC) simulation tool
- Multivariable control of sextuple tank system with non-minimum phase dynamics
- Modelling and identification of a coupled sextuple water tank system
- Model based control strategies for a class of nonlinear mechanical sub-systems
- Design features of the upcoming coastal and ocean basin (COB) in Ostend, Belgium
- AR.Drone UAV control parameters tuning based on particle swarm optimization algorithm
- Robust autotuning MPC for a class of process control applications
- Online weight estimation in a robotic gripper arm
- Experimental study of average overtopping performance on steep low-crested structures for shallow water conditions
- An Information-Theoretic Framework to Map the Spatio-Temporal Dynamics of the Scalp Electroencephalogram
- Numerical modelling of wave energy converters
- Empirisch onderzoek en psychoanalyse
- Gevalsstudie omtrent angst bij dwangneurose
- Gevalsstudie omtrent angst bij hysterie
- Identification report coins Harelbeke
- The effect of dealumination with HCl on MFI and FER type zeolites on the dehydration of n-butanol
- Poly(N-isopropylacrylamide) coated gold nanoparticles as colourimetric temperature and salt sensors
- Online Identification of a Mechanical System in Frequency Domain using Sliding DFT
- Effects of contrasting wave conditions on scour and drag on pioneer tidal marsh plants
- Au/MgO-type catalysts for the cabonylation of glycerol with urea. Effect of the morphology and meso-macroporous structure of the support
- Influenza-binding sialylated polymer coated gold nanoparticles prepared via RAFT polymerization and reductive amination
- In defense of the post-Autarkic Museum
- Quantifying critical conditions for seaward expansion of tidal marshes: a transplantation experiment
- Potentials and limitations of modeling bite forces: preliminary implications of simplifying real life musculoskeletal systems to simplified 3D and 2D models
- The impact of the football schedule on TV viewership and stadium attendance: a case study on the Belgian Pro League
- High-x structure function of the virtually free neutron
- Between the jaws of the leptocephalus larva: biomechanically approaching a rarely observed organism
- Immunological consequences of liver transplantation in children: making or breaking tolerance?
- Oral health of athletes with intellectual disability from Europe and Eurasia
- Effects of local and global stressors on the status and future persistence of intertidal canopy-forming algae
- Laminar Burning Velocity of Methanol Steam Reforming Products: Influence of CO Selectivity
- Strigolactone signaling through the eye of the mass spectrometer
- The pursuit of self-esteem and its motivational implications.
- Life goals predict environmental behavior: Cross-cultural and longitudinal evidence.
- Where do the cultural differences in dynamics of controlling parenting lie? Adolescents as active agents in the perception of and coping with parental behavior.
- The “what” and “why” of eating regulation in young and adult female dieters: Relationships with healthy eating behaviors and disordered eating symptoms.
- Is psychologically controlling parenting related to problem behavior in all children? An examination of the moderating role of big five personality.
- Helping motivation and well-being of chronic pain couples: A daily diary study.
- Gaining deeper insight into the psychological challenges of human spaceflight: The role of motivational dynamics.
- Promoting elementary school students’ autonomous reading motivation: Effects of a teacher professional development workshop.
- Effect of the bend geometry on the two-phase frictional pressure drop and flow behaviour in the vicinity of the bend
- Intrapersonal achievement goals and underlying reasons among long distance runners: Their relation with race experience, self-talk and running time.
- Interactive RAFT polymer-decorated gold nanoparticles for biomedical use
- The need for a needs analysis at UEM: aspects of and attitudes towards change
- Een environmental justice analyse voor Gent: hoe rechtvaardig is groen verdeeld over de stad?
- Taalideologie! Gematigdheid is ouderwets.
- The Situation of National Minorities in Crimea Following its Annexation by Russia
- Injunctie RvVb biedt onroerend erfgoed bescherming
- Obstakels voor ruimtelijke integratie van de arbeidsmarkt in de Brusselse metropolitane regio: een verkennende analyse
- Burkholderia: an update on taxonomy and biotechnological potential as antibiotic producers
- An adult osteopetrosis model in medaka reveals the importance of osteoclast function for bone remodeling in teleost fish
- Revisiting in vivo staining with alizarin red S - a valuable approach to analyse zebrafish skeletal mineralization during development and regeneration
- Design of experiments for model-based optimization
- Influence of unconscious priming on voluntary actions: role of the rostral cingulate zone
- Neural Coding for Instruction-Based Task Sets in Human Frontoparietal and Visual Cortex
- Implicational scales in colloquial Belgian Dutch
- Mirroring multiple agents: Motor resonance during action observation is modulated by the number of agents
- Consumers’ Motivations for Lurking and Posting in Brand Communities on Social Networking Sites
- Marketing through instagram influencers: impact of number of followers and product divergence on brand attitude
- Why are people interacting with brands on Facebook: unraveling consumers' motivations for lurking and posting on Facebook brand pages
- Old topics, old approaches? 'Reception' in television studies and music studies
- Music Transcription Modelling and Composition Using Deep Learning
- Sign classification in sign language Corpora with deep neural networks
- Noot onder Cass. 3 oktober 2014
- EU agencies: legal and political limits to the transformation of the EU administration
- Crowdsourcing reproducible seizure forecasting in human and canine epilepsy
- Fear learning via verbal instructions and stimulus pairings
- Towards high quality and flexible future internet architectures
- De patstelling voorbij? Complexe infrastructuurprojecten in een actor-netwerk perspectief toegepast op het Ringland-initiatief