- Determining RUSLE P-factors for stone bunds and trenches in rangeland and cropland, Northern Ethiopia
- Psychotherapy, Antidepressants, and Their Combination for Chronic Major Depressive Disorder: A Systematic Review
- Successful emotion regulation skills application predicts subsequent reduction of symptom severity during treatment of major depressive disorder.
Predictive accuracy of Edinburgh Postnatal Depression Scale assessment during pregnancy for the risk of developing postpartum depressive symptoms: a prospective cohort study
2014) An International Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology. 121(13). p.1604-1610 Mark(
- Double Trouble: Does Co-Morbid Chronic Somatic Illness Increase Risk for Recurrence in Depression? A Systematic Review
- Gelatin- and starch-based hydrogels. Part B: In vitro mesenchymal stem cell behavior on the hydrogels
- Double positive effect of adding hexaethyelene glycol when optimizing the hybridization efficiency of a microring DNA detection assay
- Aqueous electrospinning of poly(2-ethyl-2-oxazoline): Mapping the parameter space
- The success of headwater rehabilitation towards gully erosion control
- From loss to loneliness: The relationship between bereavement and depressive symptoms.