- Expenditure ceilings, multilateral financial institutions, and the health of poor populations
- Fiscal space and the world Bank/IMF: authors'reply
- Health development versus medical relief: The illusion versus the irrelevance of sustainability
A Belgian survey on the diagnosis of asthma-COPD overlap syndrome
2017) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF CHRONIC OBSTRUCTIVE PULMONARY DISEASE. 12. p.601-613 Mark(
- Do we need a world health insurance to realise the right to health?
- Medicines without Doctors: Why the Global Fund Must Fund Salaries of Health Workers to Expand AIDS Treatment
- DFID's health strategy
- Shifting paradigms: how the fight for 'universal access to AIDS treatment and prevention' supports achieving 'comprehensive primary health care for all'
- The 'diagonal' approach to Global Fund financing: a cure for the broader malaise of health systems?
- Correcting Globalisation in Health: Transnational Entitlements versus the Ethical Imperative of Reducing Aid-Dependency