- Evalution of heavy tamping compaction of a waste disposal by the SASW method. First International Congress on Environmental Geotechnics. Edmonton, Canada, 10-15 July, 1994, 12 p., 7 figg., 1 tab.
- XXIV. Interactive control of hydraulic structures. Hydrosoft '94 Conference at Porto Carras, Griekenland, 21-23 september 1994, pp. 47-55.
- XVII. Understanding doppler ultrasound data of mitral valve flow using lumped parameter modelling. Proceedings of the 3rd International Symposium on Biofluid Mechanics, München, Germany, 16-19 juli 1994, pp. 381-391.
- On a Mathematical Model for the Heat Transfer trough a TIM-wall
- The growth of medium-sized family entreprises: four decisive themes in the transition proces, Family Business Network 5th Annual Conference, Lausanne, Suisse, September 15-18, 1994, 24 p.
- Visceral topography in the pigeon: anatomic and radiographie aspects. Proceedings XXth Congr. Europ. Assoc. Vet AnaL, Zurich, 1994, p. 147.
- Production of interferon-a, tumor necrosis factor-a and interleukin-1 in the lungs of pigs infected with the porcine respiratory coronavirus. Proceedings of the 3rd Congress of the European Society for Veterinary Virology, Interlaken, Switzer land, 1 994, W3-5.
- An epidemic of fatal hepatic necrosis of viral origin in pigeons
The role of the lipopolysaccharide based ELISA technology in a monitoring program as mentioned in the zoonosis order, experiences and prospects
1994) Proceedings of the FLAIR N°6 (Prevention and control of potentially pathogenic microorganisms in poul try and poultry meat processing) 13th meeting: Consequences of the zoonosis order: monitoring, methodology and data registration. A. Franchini and R.W.A.W. Mulder (Eds), Bologna (Italy). p.27-32 Mark(
- Infecciones causadas por Acunobacillus pleuropneumoniae en cerdos: estado actual (Actinobacillus pleuropneumoniae infections in pigs: current developments.)