- Investigation of the Effect and Behaviour of Different Turbulent Mixing Models on Transported Scalar PDF Simulation Results for Delft Flame III
- Combination of Transported Scalar PDF with Non-Linear Two-Equation Turbulence Modelling: Application to a Piloted Jet Diffusion Flame
- Numerical Simulation of the Effect of the Extraction Rate on the SBI Test
- Application of Micromixing Models in the Transported Scalar PDF and Velocity-Scalar PDF Approaches to 'Delft Flame III'
- Acceptance of the unpleasant reality of chronic pain: effects upon attention to pain and engagement with daily activities
- The odd-even effect in multiplication: Familiarity with even numbers or a parity rule after all?
- Axisymmetric impingement heat transfer with a nonlinear k-epsilon model
- Flow simulations in rotary volumetric pumps and compressors with the fictitious domain method
- Staggered heat sinks with aerodynamic cooling fins
Development of a Laplacian-based mesh generator for ALE calculations in rotary volumetric pumps and compressors
2004) COMPUTER METHODS IN APPLIED MECHANICS AND ENGINEERING. 193(39-41). p.4401-4415 Mark(