- SPIE Proceedings Series, Lake Forest, U.S.A., 5th International Symposium on Display Holography, vol. 2333, pp. 333-337, 1995.
- Second Pipeline Technology Conference Ostend, September 11-14, 1995, Vol. II - pp. 555- 560.
On the improvement of ship manoeuvring simulation in restricted waters by means of captive model test results
1995) Marine Technology and Transportation (First International Conference on Marine Transport in the 21st Century, Martrans 95, Plymouth, August 1995), Editors : Craczyk, T.; Jastrzebski, T., Brebbia, CA.; Burns, R.S., pp. 695-702. Computational Mechanics Publications, Southampton/Boston, 1995. Mark(
- 1995 IEEE International Symposium on Circuits and Systems, 0-7803-2570-2/95 IEEE, Vol. 3, 30 April - 3 May 1995, Seatlle, Washington, USA, pp. 1800-1803.
- Accurate Finite Difference Time Domain (FD-TD) analysis of arbitrary coaxial shields using the triaxial-cell characterization procedure.
- Adaptive frequency sampling algorithm for fast and accurate S-parameter modeling of general planar structures.
- ECOC'95, 21st European Conference on Optical Communication, (ISBN 90-9008471-1) Organised by IMEC in cooperation with Alcatel Bell, Belgacom and EC DGXIII RACE/ACTS Programmes, Vol. 2, 17-21 September 1995, Brussels, Belgium, pp. 729-732.
- InGaAsP/InP strained MQW laser with integrated mode size converter using the shadow masked growth technique
- Mode propagation in and reflection on general two-dimensional uniaxial bianisotropic periodic and non-periodic structures
- Extension of the compression approach to include device metalizations in electromagnetic simulations