- The barrier height inhomogeneity in identically prepared Au/n-GaAs Schottky barrier diodes
- Algometrie: psychologische aspecten
What are you looking at? Joint attention and visual perspective taking in young children with autism spectrum disorder
2005) JOURNAL OF DEVELOPMENTAL AND PHYSICAL DISABILITIES. 17(1). p.55-73 Mark(
- Executive functioning in children with autism and Tourette syndrome
- Prepulse inhibition of perceived stimulus intensity: paradigm assessment
- Knowing the diagnosis and counselling the relatives of a person with dementia: the perspective of home nurses and home care workers in Belgium.
- The effect of eye orientation on slowly increasing pain
- The differential role of pain, work characteristics and pain-related fear in explaining back pain and sick leave in occupational settings
- ADHD subtypes: do they differ in their executive functioning profile?
- Cognitive skills in mathematical problem solving in Grade 3