- Some comments on the patentability of (parts of) living organisms, including genetic material
- Patents and access to essential drugs in developing countries: an ethical analysis
The moral justifiability of patents
2006) ETHICAL PERSPECTIVES: JOURNAL OF THE EUROPEAN ETHICS NETWORK. 13(2). p.249-265 Mark(
- Biodiversity under the law: protection or propertisation?
- Can drug patents be morally justified?
- Taking citizens seriously
- Risk reduction in the EMS? Evidence from trends in exchange rate properties
- Markov switching regimes in a monetary exchange rate model
- Exchange rate regimes in Central and East European countries: deeds vs. words
- The effect of particle size of pellets on digestibility and excreta consistency in three parrot species