Multilingual school population : ensuring school belonging by tolerating multilingualism
2017) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF BILINGUAL EDUCATION AND BILINGUALISM . 20(7). p.868-882 Mark(
- ‘Political Songs and Memories of Rebellion in the Later Medieval Low Countries’
- Tracing female gamer identity: an empirical study into gender and stereotype threat perceptions
User consultation during the fuzzy front end: evaluating student’s design outcomes
2017) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF TECHNOLOGY AND DESIGN EDUCATION. 27(4). p.563-575 Mark(
- The Greek Fragmentary Chronicles after Eusebius: Edition, Translation, and Commentary
- The Omnimoda historia of Nummius Aemilianus Dexter: A Latin Translation of Eusebius’ Chronography?
- Action-based touch observation in adults with high functioning autism : can compromised self-other distinction abilities link social and sensory everyday problems?
- Lexicographic choice functions without archimedeanicity
- The relationship between principals’ configuration of a bundle of HR practices for new teachers and teachers’ person-organisation fit
- Reassessing surface artefact scatters : the integration of artefact-accurate fieldwalking with geophysical data at Medieval harbour sites near Bruges (Belgium)