- 'Intermediality' as an aesthetic program: Gustav Mahler's Lieder eines fahrenden Gesellen as a post-romantic response to Wilhelm Müller's Winterreise and Die schöne Müllerin
- Struggling with the environment: land use and productivity
- Having words with Europe: a reading of 'to Gerhardt, there, among Europe's things of which he has written us in his 'brief an Creeley und Olson' and 'The Death of Europe'
- Why do Swedes cooperate with the police? A SEM analysis of Tyler's procedural justice model
- Dutch ('t) schijnt and German scheint(')s: on the grammaticalization of evidential particles
- The use of mental health care, psychotropic drugs and social services by divorced people: does informal support matter?
- Les 'plaintes' des villes flamandes à la fin du treizième siècle et les discours et pratiques politiques de la commune
- Empowering science teachers using technology-enhanced scaffolding to improve inquiry learning
2015) Dictionnaire d'histoire et de géographie ecclésiastiques. 32. p.cols 237-cols 242 Mark(
- Self-regulation through rumination: mechanisms and consequences