- Strategic planning effectiveness and the growth of start-ups and early-growth firms: a reassessment
- Het convenant als 'good governance' -instrument
- Numerical modelling and hydrochemical characterisation of a fresh water lens in the Belgian coastal plain
- Protein binding and functional characterization of plakophilin 2 - Evidence for its diverse roles in desmosomes and beta-catenin signaling.
- DNA binding-independent induction of I kappa B alpha gene transcription by PPAR alpha
- Regulation of T-cell life and death in the periphery.
- Overexpression of alpha(1)-acid glycoprotein in transgenic mice leads to sensitisation to acute colitis.
- Smad4 induces the tumor suppressor E-cadherin and P-cadherin in colon carcinoma cells.
- TNF-alpha receptors simultaneously activate Ca2+ mobilisation and stress kinases in cultured sensory neurones.
In situ delivery of cytokines by genetically engineered Lactococcus lactis.
2002) ANTONIE VAN LEEUWENHOEK INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF GENERAL AND MOLECULAR MICROBIOLOGY. 82(1-4). p.323-331 Mark(