- Simulation of windbreaks for wind-erosion control in a wind tunnel
- Glycoconjugate cross-talk in metastatic cancer cells, leucocytes, parasites and bacteria.
- Inactivation of retinoblastoma family proteins by SV40 T antigen results in creation of a hepatocyte growth factor/scatter factor autocrine loop associated with an epithelial-fibroblastoid conversion and invasiveness.
- Mutation of alpha-catenin results in invasiveness of human HCT-8 colon cancer cells.
- Functional downregulation of the E-cadherin/catenin complex leads to loss of contact inhibition of motility and of mitochondrial activity, but not of growth in confluent epithelial cell cultures
- The ontogeny of the chondrocranium in Clarias gariepinus: Trends in siluroids.
- Kansarme en migrantenouders: ook partners van de school? Interview met S. Peeters
- Mutations in the COL5A1 gene are causal in the Ehlers-Danlos syndromes I and II
Lingual hemangioma in a puppy: A case report and literature review.
1997) JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN ANIMAL HOSPITAL ASSOCIATION. 33(2). p.161-165 Mark(
- Pitfalls in the diagnosis of hypereosinophilic syndrome: A report of two cases.