- Direct repetition of a 1.2 Md DNA sequence is involved in site-specific recombination by the P1 plasmid R68
- The ral gene of phage λ, II: isolation and characterization of ral deficient mutants
- Relationship between trehalose metabolism and maltose utilization, I: effect of constitutive MAL genes
- The arbitrary relation between probability of error and measurement subset
- Synchronization problems in PAM systems
- Effects of thin oxide layers on the characteristics of GaAs MIS solar cells
- Comparison of invasion in two-dimensional versus three-dimensional systems.
Phagocytic capacity of invasive malignant cells in three-dimensional culture.
1980) VIRCHOWS ARCHIV B-CELL PATHOLOGY INCLUDING MOLECULAR PATHOLOGY. 34(2). p.193-204 Mark(
- Recent aspects of tumor invasiveness
- Expression of human fibroblast interferon gene in Escherichia coli