- Correlation effects in ATM queues due to data format conversions.
- Uptake of ingested uranium after low 'acute intake'
- Effects of nebulized salbutamol in ARDS.
- Typhlitis caused by intestinal Serpulina-like bacteria in domestic guinea pigs (Cavia porcellus).
Imprecision and uncertainty in the UFO database model.
1998) JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN SOCIETY FOR INFORMATION SCIENCE. 49(3). p.236-252 Mark(
- Local electric dipole strength in heavy nuclei.
- The remainder in the logarithm series.
- "Globe-headed spermatozoa" and ICSI.
- Effect of acetic acid on the fluoride release profiles of restorative glass ionomer cements.
- Word recognition in bilinguals: Evidence against the existence of two separate lexicons.
- Mental retardation in amaurosis congenita of Leber.
- Model for electronic transport in Cu(In,Ga)Se-2 solar cells.
- The end of moai quarrying and its effect on Lake Rano Raraku, Easter Island.
- A reclassification of the anomopod families Macrothricidae and Chydoridae, with the creation of a new suborder, the Radopoda (Crustacea: Branchiopoda).
- Two new species of Keratella (Rotifera: Monogononta: Brachionidae) from Inner Mongolia, PR China.
- Virgibacillus: a new genus to accommodate Bacillus pantothenticus (Proom and Knight 1950). Emended description of Virgibacillus pantothenticus.
- Whole-cell protein electrophoretic analysis of viridans streptococci: evidence for heterogeneity among Streptococcus mitis biovars.
- Classification of heparinolytic bacteria into a new genus, Pedobacter, comprising four species: Pedobacter heparinus comb, nov., Pedobacter piscium comb. nov., Pedobacter africanus sp. nov. and Pedobacter saltans sp. nov. Proposal of the family Sphingobacteriaceae fam. nov.
- A general framework for upper and lower possibilities and necessities.
- Bronchoalveolar interferon-alpha, tumor necrosis factor-alpha, interleukin-1, and inflammation during acute influenza in pigs: A possible model for humans?
- Phase behaviour of the system estradiol/poly(epsilon-caprolactone).
- PLink, plastic surgery and the Internet.
- Effect of different environmental conditions in vitro on sucrose metabolism and antioxidant enzymatic activities in cultured shoots of Nicotiana tabacum L.
- Convolutions for orthogonal polynomials from Lie and quantum algebra representations.
- A new approach of stick-slip based on quasi-harmonic tangential oscillations.
- Biotransformation of linalool to furanoid and pyranoid linalool oxides by Aspergillus niger.
- Intracardiac overdrive pacing as a treatment of atrial flutter in a horse.
- A comparative study of trophi morphology in Seisonidea (Rotifera).
- AFLP (TM) typing of Staphylococcus epidermidis in multiple sequential blood cultures.
- High-resolution seismic stratigraphy of late Quaternary fill of Lake Annecy (northwestern Alps): evolution from glacial to interglacial sedimentary processes.
- On a class of P-stable mono-implicit Runge-Kutta-Nyström methods
- Overzicht BUSF-kampioenschappen 1997-1998.
- E-cadherin and metastasin (mts-1/S100A4) expression levels are inversely regulated in two tumor cell families.
- Use of a proteome strategy for tagging proteins present at the plasma membrane
- Evaluation of a micro method for the routine determination of serum pepsinogen in cattle.
- GAC-amended UASB reactor for the stable treatment of toxic textile wastewater.
- Determination of tritiated dexamethasone in rat liver and muscle: Comparison of two sample preparation techniques, combustion and solubilization, prior to liquid scintillation counting.
- Thermodynamical properties of a mean-field plus pairing model and applications for the Fe nuclei.
- Sector field mass spectrometers in ICP-MS
- Juvenile nephropathy in a Newfoundlander.
- Modification of the protein glycosylation pathway in the methylotrophic yeast Pichia pastoris.
- Mossbauer studies of magnetite and Al-substituted maghemites.
Progress in biomedication using live foods
1998) JOURNAL OF APPLIED ICHTHYOLOGY-ZEITSCHRIFT FUR ANGEWANDTE ICHTHYOLOGIE. 14(3-4). p.207-212 Mark(
Effect of cephapirin and mecillinam on the phagocytic and respiratory burst activity of neutrophil leukocytes isolated from bovine blood.
1998) JOURNAL OF VETERINARY PHARMACOLOGY AND THERAPEUTICS. 21(6). p.421-427 Mark(
- Monitoring of atmospheric aerosol particles on the Antarctic Peninsula
- Determination of betamethasone and triamcinolone acetonide by GC-NCI-MS in excreta of treated animals and development of a fast oxidation procedure for derivatisation of corticosteroids.
- Validation of multi-residue methods for the detection of anabolic steroids by GC-MS in muscle tissues and urine samples from cattle.
- Comparison of purification procedures for the isolation and detection of anabolic residues in faeces using gas chromatography mass spectrometry.
- Speciation measurements by HPLC-HGAAS of dimethylarsinic acid and arsenobetaine in three candidate lyophilized urine reference materials.