- Liturgical handbooks as tools for promoting bishops' ideological and political agendas: the example of Cambrai/Arras in the eleventh century
- Racial theories on the spread of the Oriental Religions and the transformation of the later Roman Empire: Franz Cumont and his contemporaries
- Alfred Loisy's comparative method in Les mystères païens et le mystère chrétien
- The pleasures of mixing family with business. On the expression of familial and professional identity through seals based on the analysis of an Old Babylonian family of merchants in Sippar
- 'We put our hands on the trigger with him': guilt and perpetration in Spec Ops: the line
- Framing the 'child at risk' in social work reports: truth-telling or storytelling?
- State responsibility when transferring non-consenting prisoners to further their social rehabilitation Lessons learnt from the asylum case law.
- Aspectual Choice and the Presentation of Narrative: An application to Herodotus' Histories
- La polisemia de los verbos de colocación: descripción sincrónica y evolución diacrónica de los cuasi-sinónimos poner/meter y poser/mettre
- The development of shared syntax in second language learning
- Funeral invitations, elegies, and the ephemeral cultures of mourning
- Optimal electrical interconnection configuration of off-shore wind farms
- Measuring the degree of near-synonymy of Spanish verbs of putting: A multivariable corpus analysis of poner and meter
- Religious colonialism in early modern Malta: inquisitorial imprisonment and inmate graffiti
- Playing Dead: Trauma in Limbo
- Family Discourses on RAF Terrorism: Elfriede Jelinek’s Ulrike Maria Stuart and Bernhard Schlink’s Das Wochenende
- Differential subject marking in Nepali imperfective constructions: a probabilistic grammar approach
- Aurelius Augustinus and Seng Zhao on 'Time': an interpretation of the confessions and the Zhao lun
- Raman spectroscopic study of "The Malatesta": a renaissance painting?
- Passive sampling reversed: coupling passive field sampling with passive lab dosing to assess the ecotoxicity of mixtures present in the marine environment
- Experience a conflict—either consciously or not (commentary on Desender, Van Opstal, and Van den Bussche, 2014)
- Appellabiliteit van de beslissing inzake de (aanpassing van de) opdracht van de deskundige: noot onder Gent 21 februari 2014
- AUTONOMY AND REREGULATION: EXPLAINING DYNAMICS IN THE FLEMISH SOCIAL HOUSING SECTOR
- Virunga's white savior complex
- Seksuele geaardheid, moederschap en de aanwervingskansen van vrouwen
- Pyla Kokkinokremos. Preliminary Report on the 2014 Excavations
- Donor conception disclosure: directive or non-directive counselling?
- A multi-center, double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled trial protocol to assess Traumeel injection vs dexamethasone injection in rotator cuff syndrome: the TRAumeel in ROtator cuff syndrome (TRARO) study protocol
Community knowledge, beliefs, attitudes and practices towards children with Spina Bifida and Hydrocephalus in Uganda
2015) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF DISABILITY DEVELOPMENT AND EDUCATION. 62(2). p.182-201 Mark(
- Germany's Institutional Power and the EMU Regime after the Crisis: Towards a Germanized Euro Area?
- 'The Past is Evil/Evil is PAst: On retrospective politics, 'philosophy of history, and temporal manichaeism.'
Attentional distraction during exercise in overweight and normal-weight boys
2015) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ENVIRONMENTAL RESEARCH AND PUBLIC HEALTH. 12(3). p.3077-3090 Mark(
- Waarom ontwaakte Freud niet uit zijn Irma-droom?
- 'Soldiers for a joint cause': a relational perspective on local and international educational leagues and associations in the 1860s
- Subtlex-pl: subtitle-based word frequency estimates for Polish
- The Contribution of Pupil, Classroom and School Level Characteristics to Primary School Pupils' ICT Competences: A Performance-based Approach
- Virtual farmland: grasping the occupation of agricultural land by non-agricultural land uses
- Incommensurable Aims in the Philosophy of Art
- Symptom assessment in hospitalized older palliative patients with cancer: agreement among patients, nurses, and proxies
- The artful mind: a critical review of the evolutionary psychological study of art
- Impact of a woody biochar on properties of a sandy loam soil and spring barley during a two-year field experiment
- Dutch ('t) schijnt / German scheint(')s: on the grammaticalization of evidential particles
- The course of anaemia in children and adolescents with Crohn's disease included in a prospective registry
- Facebook als corporate communicatie tool voor bedrijven? Een inhoudsanalyse van de communicatiestrategieën van gereputeerde Belgische bedrijven op de sociale netwerksite.
- Thumb carpometacarpal joint total arthroplasty: a systematic review
- Inclusion ideals and inclusion problems: parsons and Luhmann on religion and secularization
- Modified atmosphere packaging and irradiation to preservecontemporary food-based art: An experimental study
- Strafregisterinformatie als onderdeel van een EU-recidivebeleid: Nog steeds weinig reden tot juichen
Profound childhood hearing loss in a South Africa cohort: risk profile, diagnosis and age of intervention
2015) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF PEDIATRIC OTORHINOLARYNGOLOGY. 79(1). p.8-14 Mark(
- Gill infection model for columnaris disease in common carp and rainbow trout