- Jongeren met gedrags- en emotionele stoornissen: psychoanalytische ideeën
- Carthage Bir Massouda: Preliminary report on the first bilateral excavations of Ghent University and the Institut National du Patrimoine (2002-2003)
- Results of the 2004 Belgian enquiry concerning anesthesiology: what kind of help do we need?
- Respiration patterns in the deep ocean
- Complex Vertebral Malformation in a Belgian Holstein Friesian calf
- Intra-uterine insemination in farm animals and humans
- Prevalence of temporomandibular joint dysfunction in Ehlers-Danlos syndromes
- Parabutoporin - an antibiotic peptide from scorpion venom - can both induce activation and inhibition of granulocyte cell functions
- N-cadherin in the spotlight of cell-cell adhesion, differentiation, embryogenesis, invasion and signalling
Quantitative reconstruction of past salinity variations in African lakes: assessment of chironomid-based inference models (Insecta: Diptera) in space and time
2004) CANADIAN JOURNAL OF FISHERIES AND AQUATIC SCIENCES. 61(6). p.986-998 Mark(
- New analyses of Heart Protection Study
- Wat is er mis met Franz Liszt?
- Systematic functional design of an XML editor
- Formal Calculation Unifying Engineering Theories beyond Software
- Association of peripheral and central arterial wave reflections with the CYP11B2-344C allele and sodium excretion