- Sub-weakly embedded singular and degenerate polar spaces
- Earthworms as bio-indicators of forest site quality.
- Does the quantum formalism allow for the observability of empty quantum waves?
- Donor parameters of pancreas grafts processed for islet or beta-cell isolation and transplantation.
- Nod factors of Azorhizobium caulinodans strain ORS571 can be glycosylated with an arabinosyl group, a fucosyl group, or both
- Fuzzy relational calculus in land evaluation.
- A new method for determination of maitotoxin by capillary zone electrophoresis with ultraviolet detection.
- An investigation into relations between some transitivity-related concepts.
- Construction of adjoint symmetries for systems of second-order and mixed first- and second-order ordinary differential equations.
Structural organization of lipid phase and protein-lipid interface in apolipoprotein-phospholipid recombinants: Influence of cholesterol.
1997) BIOCHIMICA ET BIOPHYSICA ACTA-LIPIDS AND LIPID METABOLISM. 1346(2). p.131-146 Mark(