- The relationship of asthma therapy and Churg-Strauss syndrome: NIH workshop summary report.
- Regenerating soleus and extensor digitorum longus muscles of the rat show elevated levels of TNF-alpha and its receptors, TNFR-60 and TNFR-80.
- Diverse prevalence of large deletions within the OA1 gene in ocular albinism type 1 patients from Europe and North America.
- Carrier screening for cystic fibrosis in a prenatal setting.
- Molecular characterisation of Arabidopsis lines tagged with a promoterless gus gene.
- Petunia Ap2-like genes and their role in flower and seed development
- The att locus of Rhodococcus fascians strain D188 is essential for full virulence on tobacco through the production of an autoregulatory compound
Partial purification and identification of GDP-mannose 3", 5"-epimerase of Arabidopsis thaliana, a key enzyme of the plant vitamin C pathway
2001) PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 98(26). p.14843-14848 Mark(
- Distribution of substitution rates and location of insertion sites in the tertiary structure of ribosomal RNA
- Outbreak of subclinical mastitis in a flock of dairy sheep associated with Burkholderia cepacia complex infection.