Headgroup specificity of lecithin cholesterol acyltransferase for monomeric and vesicular phospholipids.
2000) BIOCHIMICA ET BIOPHYSICA ACTA-MOLECULAR AND CELL BIOLOGY OF LIPIDS. 1486(2-3). p.321-327 Mark(
- A plant plasma membrane H+-ATPase expressed in yeast is activated by phosphorylation at its penultimate residue and binding of 14-3-3 regulatory proteins in the absence of fusicoccin.
- Free amino acids present in commercially available seedlings sold for human consumption. A potential hazard for consumers.
- Relationship between structure and biochemical phenotype of lecithin: cholesterol acyltransferase (LCAT) mutants causing fish-eye disease.
- Endothelial dysfunction in diabetes.
- Some Combinatorial and Geometric Characterizations of the Finite Dual Classical Generalized Hexagons.
- On 1-blocking sets in PG(n, q), n >= 3.
- Semi-parametric regression analysis of interval censored data.
- Numerical bifurcation analysis for ODEs.
- Coherence of Dempster's conditioning rule in discrete possibilistic Markov models.