- Acanthamoeba keratitis: a review
- A comparative study of age and degree of facial nerve recovery in patients with Bell's palsy.
- Elucidation of the triglycerides in fish oil by packed-column supercritical fluid chromatography fractionation followed by capillary electrochromatography and electrospray mass spectrometry.
- A re-evaluation of ko and related nuclear data for the 555. 8 keV gamma-line emitted by the 104mRh-104Rh mother-daughter pair for use in NAA.
- Stability of vanadium(V)-protein complexes during chromatography.
In vivo distribution and identification of 11C-activity after injection of (methyl-11C)thymidine.
1999) JOURNAL OF LABELLED COMPOUNDS & RADIOPHARMACEUTICALS. 42. p.678-680 Mark(
- Interrelationships between aerosol characteristics and light scattering during late winter in an Eastern Mediterranean arid environment.
- Platinum speciation in clinical and environmental samples: Scrutiny of data obtained by using electrophoresis techniques (flatbed and capillary).
- Capability of flatbed electrophoresis (IEF and native PAGE) combined with sector field ICP-MS and autoradiography for the speciation of Cr, Ga, In, Pt and V in incubated serum samples.
- In-stack particle size and composition transformations during circulating fluidized bed combustion of willow and forest residue.