- Dynamics versus topology in nuclear shadowing.
- Vascular dementia.
- Reference data for 4-and 5-year-old children on the balance master: Values and clinical feasibility.
- Identification of beta-endorphins in the pituitary gland and blood plasma of the common carp (Cyprinus carpio).
- Verifying simple arithmetic sums and products: Are the phonological loop and the central executive involved?
- Comparison of L-758,298, a prodrug for the selective neurokinin-1 antagonist, L-754,030, with ondansetron for the prevention of cisplatin-induced emesis.
- Influence of fibre surface characteristics on the flax/polypropylene interface.
Assessment of the time constant of relaxation: insights from simulations and hemodynamic measurements.
2001) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF PHYSIOLOGY-HEART AND CIRCULATORY PHYSIOLOGY. 280(6) H2936-H2943). Mark(
- Theoretical conformational analysis of 1,3-dimethoxypropane and 14-crown-4: Importance of stabilizing intramolecular interactions.
- An integrated approach to end-stage renal disease.