- Isolation of HIV-1 RNA from plasma: evaluation of seven different methods for extraction (part two).
- The effects of R&D team co-location on communication patterns among R&D, marketing, and manufacturing.
- Single-particle properties in self-bound systems.
- Modelling the color development in Biolog microtiter plates by the Gompertz function.
- Comparing the Rey-Osterrieth and Taylor complex figures: Empirical data and meta-analysis.
- Effect of cell density on cellular uptake of hexadecylphosphocholine in the SK-BR-3 breast cancer cell line.
- On the cultivation of free-living marine and estuarine nematodes.
- Characterisation of soil-oxide analogs by applied-field Fe-57 Mossbauer spectroscopy.
Two cases of disseminated mucormycosis in patients with hematological malignancies and literature review.
1998) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF CLINICAL MICROBIOLOGY & INFECTIOUS DISEASES. 17(12). p.859-863 Mark(
- The integrability conditions in the inverse problem of the calculus of variations for second-order ordinary differential equations