- The synthesis of CD-ring modified 1 alpha,25-dihydroxy vitamin D analogues: Six-membered D-ring analogues .1.
- Angiotensin-I converting enzyme (ACE) gene polymorphism and the erythrocyte sodium-lithium countertransport in hypertension.
- Analysis of phospholipids in lecithins. Separation according to hydrophobicity by lowering the temperature.
- Calculation of the effect of texture on the Snoek peak height in steels.
- The five-factor model of personality and Holland's RIASEC interest types.
- Use of rectal medications in palliative care.
- A little known Zodarion (Araneae: Zodariidae) new to Britain.
- Hyperacusis in Williams syndrome: A sample survey study.
The AP2 domain of APETALA2 defines a large new family of DNA binding proteins in Arabidopsis
1997) PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 94(13). p.7076-7081 Mark(
- A probable case of Wiedemann-Rautenstrauch syndrome or neonatal progeroid syndrome and review of the literature