- Fast Hankel transform by fast sine and cosine transforms: The Mellin connection.
A recursive algorithm for the reconstruction of dielectric profiles.
2000) AEU-INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATIONS. 54(4). p.233-237 Mark(
- A zoom-in approach to design SDH mesh restorable networks.
The FE-BIE technique applied to some 2-D problems relevant to electromagnetic compatibility: Optimal choice of mechanisms to take into account periodicity.
2000) IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON ELECTROMAGNETIC COMPATIBILITY. 42(3). p.246-256 Mark(
- Quantifying the smoothing of GaN epilayer growth by in situ laser interferometry.
- Indoor electromagnetic pollution
- Cache remapping to improve the performance of tiled algorithms
- Compiler Generated Multithreading to Alleviate Memory Latency.
- Adhesion receptor CD11b/CD18 contributes to neutrophil diapedesis across the bovine blood-milk barrier.
- Spatial orientation of dentinal tubules in equine incisors.