- Q(2)-dependence of the Drell-Hearn-Gerasimov integral.
Photic stimulation - Standardization of screening methods.
1999) NEUROPHYSIOLOGIE CLINIQUE-CLINICAL NEUROPHYSIOLOGY. 29(4). p.318-324 Mark(
- Exploration of the effect of sterically demanding 3 '-amido substitution of 3 '-deoxyadenosines towards inhibition of cyclin-dependent kinase 1.
- Evidence based therapy of acute renal failure.
- Small-signal analysis of 1.3-mu m microcavity light-emitting diodes.
- The nuclear factor-kappa B engages CBP/p300 and histone acetyltransferase activity for transcriptional activation of the interleukin-6 gene promoter.
- The catalytic, glycosyl transferase and acyl transferase modules of the cell wall peptidoglycan-polymerizing penicillin-binding protein 1b of Escherichia coli.
- The electrochemical impedance of one-equivalent electrode processes at dark semiconductor vertical bar redox electrodes involving charge transfer through surface states. 1. Theory.
- The attitude of laboratory personnel towards accreditation.
- Oil-degrading Acinetobacter strain RAG-1 and strains described as 'Acinetobacter venetianus sp nov.' belong to the same genomic species.