Action- and Drama-Techniques with Adolescent Victims of Violence. A Developmental Therapeutic Model.
1999) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ADOLESCENT MEDECINE AND HEALTH. 11. p.351-367 Mark(
- Development of native two-dimensional electrophoresis methods for the separation and detection of platinum carrying serum proteins: initial steps.
- Long-term atmospheric aerosol study in the Finnish Arctic: chemical composition, source types and source regions.
- The determination of strontium isotope ratios by means of quadrupole-based ICP-mass spectrometry: a geochronological case study
- Recent trends in trace element determination and speciation using inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry
- A re-examination of coincidence and gamma-peak doublet handling in Kayzero-based NAA.
- Investigation of pigments in medieval manuscripts by micro Raman spectroscopy and total reflection X-ray fluorescence spectrometry
- The influence of meteorological parameters on short range transport of aerosols.
- Molecular markers and cell cycle inhibitors show the importance of cell cycle progression in nematode-induced galls and syncytia
- The DNA sequences of T-DNA junctions suggest that complex T-DNA loci are formed by a recombination process resembling T-DNA integration