- Cytoplasmic redistribution of E-cadherin-catenin adhesion complex is associated with down-regulated tyrosine phosphorylation of E-cadherin in human bronchopulmonary carcinomas.
- Evaluation of recombinant A/Victoria/3/75 (H3N2) influenza neuraminidase mutants as potential broad-spectrum subunit vaccines against influenza A.
A known technique for meniscal repair in common practice
1998) ARTHROSCOPY-THE JOURNAL OF ARTHROSCOPIC AND RELATED SURGERY. 14(8). p.863-868 Mark(
- On some consequences of the breakdown of counterfactual definiteness in the quantum world.
- Ozone-induced oxidative burst in the ozone biomonitor plant, tobacco Bel W3
- Cloning and expression of a fused gene encoding TNFRI death domain and chloramphenicol acetyltransferase.
- Information exchange in context: Effects of gender composition of group, accountability, and intergroup perception on group decision making.
- Methane adsorption on Rh/Al2O3.
- Non-familial olivopontocerebellar atrophy combined with late onset Alzheimer's disease - Reply.
- Lyme disease in a child presenting with bilateral facial nerve palsy: MRI findings and review of the literature.