- Detection and identification of antinuclear antibodies (ANA) in a large and consecutive cohort of serum samples referred for ANA testing.
- Risk factors for progression to proliferative diabetic retinopathy in the EURODIAB Prospective Complications Study.
- Interchangeability of carotid and femoral intima-media thickness in risk stratification.
- Deep brain stimulation in Parkinson's disease.
- Improved identification of viable myocardium using second harmonic imaging during dobutamine stress echo cardiography
- Cardiovasculaire aandoeningen en rijvaardigheid.
- Nutrient intakes as predictors of body weight in European people with type 1 diabetes.
Fluticasone inhibits but does not reverse allergen-induced structural airway changes.
2001) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY AND CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE. 163(3). p.674-679 Mark(
- What is the renal replacement method of first choice for intensive care patients?
- Specific migratory dendritic cells rapidly transport antigen from the airways to the thoracic lymph nodes.